- What is the Unpardonable sin? Did you know- [Mt. 12: 31,32 Lk:12:10], These verses of scripture make it clear that those living at the time of Jesus, the Pharisee and Sadducee, were claiming Jesus did His miracles through the power of Satan! This is a very definite No-No! Did you know- I believe the one and only sin mankind can commit that God will not forgive is the rejection of Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior! It comes down to this: If you love Jesus as your Lord and Savior you will spend eternity in Heaven: If you reject Jesus as your Lord and Savior you will spend eternity in Hell! Please Read Rev. 20: 11-15 and Romans 8: 35-39.
- In John 11:35 “Jesus wept”! Other than this being the shortest verse in the Bible, Did you know- it gives us a wonderful glimpse into the heart of Jesus! Jesus had great love in His heart for Lazarus, this is obvious, but read carefully, Jesus has this same love in His heart for YOU! Read John 11: 1-45 and John 19:30
- Abraham loved his son Isaac very much! A little known fact or a minor fact is displayed in Genesis 24. Did you know- Abraham at this time lived among heathen people and Abraham wanted his son Isaac to have a Hebrew wife! So, he sent his most trusted servant, Eliezer, to find a suitable wife for Isaac! Eliezer came back with Rebekah! Well done Eliezer! Read Genesis 24
- The 23rd Psalm is some of the most loved scripture in the Bible! Many people today say they don’t have any time to read that “ole dusty book”! Did you know- it takes an average reader 40 seconds to read this glorious Psalm! Do have 40 seconds for God today?
- I have been Blessed with three remarkable sons: Scott, Michael and Daniel! I have been Blessed with seven beautiful grand-daughters, Jessica, Jolie, Jacy, Natalie, Marissa, Izabell and Makaela! I have been Blessed with a handsome grandson, Zachary! Did you know- None of the above would have been possible without Jesus turning me away from sin! Thank you Lord and thank you for their mothers as well! John 3:16
- James 4:10, “Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He shall lift you up.” Did you know-My mother taught me: Positives build up and Negatives tear down. Maybe you should listen to my Mom!
- Did you know- Ants can carry 10-50 times their body weight! Where did they come from? God made them! Genesis 1:26