- The Bible tells us that King Saul wanted David to wear his armor when he battled Goliath. 1 Samuel 17:38-39. David didn’t do it! Why? Did you know- King Saul was almost 7 foot tall, David, at least a foot shorter! David took his sling and 5 smooth stones from a brook and charged Goliath and slew him. He then cut off Goliaths’ head! Why 5 smooth stones? Goliath had 4 giant brothers! Read 2 Samuel 21: 22.
- “Zaccheus was a wee little man, a wee little man was he”. Remember singing that little fun song at vacation Bible Camp? Well, for Zaccheus, that day in Luke 19:1-10, was Salvation Day! Did you know- Zaccheus was a crooked Tax Collector who cheated the people for gain! Jesus was coming to town and everyone wanted to see Him, including Zaccheus! But, Zacc had a problem, he was very small, so he climbed up a sycamore tree to get a good look at Jesus! Jesus saw him and immediately called him down from the tree and said I am coming to your house today! Has Jesus come to your house lately? Just ask Him, He will be there in a flash! Read Luke 19:1-10.
3-5. Did You Know- it takes one minute to give this card away!
Many years ago I started writing Salvation Tracts: This is one of my favorites, I called it the one minute ministry!
ONE MINUTE MINISTRY
- GOD LOVES YOU- John 3:16
- EVERYONE SINS- Romans 3:23
- THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH- Romans 6:23a
- JESUS PAID OUR DEBT- Romans 5:8,9
- JESUS HAS A GIFT FOR YOU- Romans 6:23b
- THE GOSPEL TRUTH- 1 Cor. 15:3,4
- HOW TO GET SAVED- Roman 10:9,10
- HOW TO GET THE GIFT- John 1:12
- Who do you think was the greatest prophet in the Bible?
Elijah, Isaiah, Hosea, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, maybe Daniel,
Joel? Did you know- Jesus said the greatest prophet born of a woman was John the Baptist. He was the last of the Old Testament prophets. Read Matthew 11:11 What Jesus says at the end of verse 11 is “special”!
- Did you know-There are 3 animals who have spoken in the
Bible: Serpent, Donkey and Eagle. Gen.3, Num.22, Rev. 8.