1. ELOHIM [el-oh-heem]: God Creator, Mighty and Strong (Genesis 17:7; Jeremiah 31:33)
2. EL SHADDAI [el-shah-dahy]: God Almighty, The Mighty One of Jacob Genesis 49:24
3. ADONAI [ˌædɒˈnaɪ; ah-daw-nahy]: Lord (Genesis 15:2; Judges 6:15) Adonai is used when He deals with the Gentiles.
4. YHWH / YAHWEH / JEHOVAH [yah-way / ji-hoh-veh]: LORD (Deuteronomy 6:4; Daniel 9:14) the only proper name for God. Translated in English Bibles LORD !
5. YAHWEH-JIREH [yah-way-ji-reh]: The Lord Will Provide (Genesis 22:14) – the name memorialized by Abraham when God provided the ram to be sacrificed in place of Isaac.
7. YAHWEH-RAPHA [yah-way-raw-faw]: The Lord Who Heals (Exodus 15:26) – “I am Jehovah who heals you” in body and soul, curing diseases and by pardoning sins.
8. YAHWEH-NISSI [yah-way-nee-see]: The Lord Our Banner (Exodus 17:15). This name commemorates the desert victory over the Amalekites in Exodus 17.
9. YAHWEH-M’KADDESH [yah-way-meh-kad-esh]: The Lord Who Sanctifies, Makes Holy- (Leviticus 20:8; Ezekiel 37:28) – God makes it clear that He alone, not the law, can cleanse His people and make them holy.
10. YAHWEH-SHALOM [yah-way-shah-lohm]: The Lord Our Peace (Judges 6:24) – the name given by Gideon to the altar he built after the Angel of the Lord assured him he would not die.
11. YAHWEH-ELOHIM [yah-way-el-oh-him]: LORD God (Genesis 2:4; Psalm 59:5) God’s unique name YHWH and Lord.
12. YAHWEH-TSIDKENU [yah-way-tzid-kay-noo]: The Lord Our Righteousness (Jeremiah 33:16).
13. YAHWEH-ROHI [yah-way-roh-hee]: The Lord Our Shepherd (Psalm 23:1) – After David thinks about his relationship as a shepherd to his sheep, he realized that was exactly the relationship God had with him, thus, “Yahweh-Rohi is my Shepherd. I shall not want” (Psalm 23:1).